Applications are closed due rules updating! Please, back soon!
Welcome to 35L Sunday!
35L Sunday has been providing outstanding sales to SL customers for over 4 years, and our customer base continues to grow daily. Our list provides your shop with an excellent opportunity to grow your customer base, and weekly traffic well increasing sales revenues.
The 35L Sunday has a proven track record of bring customers to your stores. Once through the doors they buy more than just the sale items. If you join the 35L list regularly you can expect customers to return weekly and become fans of your store. However, as the old adage goes: “You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make them drink.” Carefully selecting sale items is a must and the main reason we require quality sale items.
IMPORTANT: Items sold at 35L Sunday List must be quality, meaning you must use the same quality as the ones you already sell in your store.
Fill the form here: Temporary closed!
We will contact you in-world if you are approved!
* We do not contact stores if they are not approved. But this not means merchants can not apply again, rules and requirements can change and also stores.
Few reasons why stores are not approved:
- Use of pictures/images from Internet (Frames, clothes, tattoos…).
- Issues with copyrights names, brands, images…
- Resale of gacha items mixed with store items.
- Store without style focus, means selling a little from all.
- Average price less than 99L.
- Outdated items (Classic Sizes, Classic Layers, Sculpted…).
- Templates without texture working (ex. just dragging textures to templates without work them in some graphics editor).
- Business in a box / Reseller.
- In-world store not found or under construction (if we can not see we can not aprove).
- Stores located in malls without a landing point at least in front the store.
- Not enough items and too many weekly events/hunts going on.
- Nowadays, we are not acepting former 35L merchants that left the group in the past.