Please, ready the rules before apply!
Welcome to 35L Sunday Sales!
35L Sunday has been providing outstanding sales to SL customers for over 7 years, and our customer base continues to grow daily. Our list provides your shop with an excellent opportunity to grow your customer base, and weekly traffic well increasing sales revenues.
The 35L Sunday has a proven track record of bring customers to your stores. Once through the doors they buy more than just the sale items. If you join the 35L list regularly you can expect customers to return weekly and become fans of your store. However, as the old adage goes: “You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make them drink.” Carefully selecting sale items is a must and the main reason we require quality sale items.
Read requirements and fill the form here: Application Form
We will contact you in-world if you are approved!
* We do not contact stores if they are not approved. But this not means merchants can not apply again, rules and requirements can change and also stores.
Few reasons why stores are not approved:
- Use of pictures/images from Internet (Art, clothes, tattoos…).
- Issues with copyrights names, brands, images and etc.
- Items against ToS or infringing copyright.
- Items and images uploaded from third party websites (like Renderosity, Turbosquid, “found on Google”, etc) are strictly forbidden.
- Pictures frames stores.
- Resale of gacha items mixed with store items at marketplace.
- Store without style focus, means selling a little from all, furniture, clothes, shapes, nails and so on.
- Average price less than 99L.
- Outdated items (Classic Sizes, Classic Layers, Sculpted…).
- Templates without texture working (ex. just dragging textures to templates without work them in some graphics editor).
- Most items with mesh templates and ready textures, just boxing items.
- Business in a box / Reseller.
- In-world store not found or under construction (if we can not see we can not aprove).
- Stores located in malls without a landing point at least in front the store.
- Not enough items and too many weekly events/hunts going on.
- Child/Toddler Items. This is an adult sales.